Thursday, May 5, 2011

Project Life

Well after looking, following, reading, scouring and stalking everything PROJECT LIFE.
After realizing that one can start at any time of the year, that JANUARY is NOT the rule for beginning, after reading more and more bloggers who participate in this project, after discussing and debating the subject ad nauseam with Helen (partner and participant in crime)...I finally decided that I just had to do it to. Now let me tell you, this kit is super amazing. You actually get a 12x12 album, the page protectors enough to complete the year, a rolling date stamp, and boxes of the most fabulous journaling cards.
I LOVE the idea of one day being able to look back at our LIVES, you know, the ordinary everyday, simple things. The pictures that don't necessarily ever make it to a scrapbook page, the receipts of what we spent, reminders and ephemera of places we went.
So this is it....for a year. MY PROJECT LIFE.


DOUBLE PAGE SPREAD

CLOSE LOOK AT LEFT SIDE
CLOSE LOOK AT RIGHT SIDE



I also added the insert from the Newspaper for my Week One, with the Royal Wedding headlines. It is great to be able to take different size page protectors as additional inserts.

4 comments:

  1. ok maybe I need to do this now..LOL

    GRRRRRR

    ReplyDelete
  2. you & Helen spiked my curiosity about Project Life when I was in the store ... so I checked it out & ordered the Turquoise one. I love it!! you always inspire me!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. yay karen...so glad to hear that you going to be part of project life

    ReplyDelete
  4. You make me crazy because I sooooo wanna be able to scrapbook just like you! And LOL at the wedding clips....I was up at 3:30am and watched allllllllll day! (even toom the day off work) Ya, I'm a sicko and love everything royal.

    ReplyDelete