Friday, May 13, 2011

PROJECT LIFE....WEEK TWO

Ok, I have to say that the whole "Project Life" thing can be totally addictive.
I am still so super excited about it, because it is just such a great way to scrapbook the pictures that would never get scrapbooked, without actually scrapbooking. If that all makes much sense.
I mean, it also makes me super aware that even though I may think that everyday and every week is really basically the same....it really isn't. It's the small things that make each day different. I look at these pictures, and I keep thinking to myself...and I keep saying to myself, that I am just so grateful to have found this whole scrapbooking thing. It really is kinda like an autobiography, an ongoing story of everything about us.
I have actually found it quite difficult this week to sit myself down and do a layout, simply because I am LOVING this whole "Project Life" documenting the "little everyday things".
So here is my Week Two.

FULL TWO PAGE SPREAD


LEFT SIDE


RIGHT SIDE

Wishing for a week of sunshine and smiles.

No comments:

Post a Comment