Sunday, May 22, 2011

Never forget the simple things.....


'm walking on sunshine , wooah
I'm walking on sunshine, woooah
I'm walking on sunshine, woooah
and don't it feel good!!

YEP...that just about describes the way I feel right NOW!
YEP.... those are my feet up on the patio table, after a hard but wonderful day of filling planters, I mean LOTS of planters (about 33, so far) with all sorts of beautiful flowers.
I have to say, that this long May weekend, happens to be one of my favorites, weather permitting of course. It signifies so much....the beginning of the end of another school year, the closeness of Summer, longer days...a SLOW down, a STOP and BREATHE kinda feeling. We are so programmed to always be on the go, rushing, picking up, dropping off, doing, going...that so seldomly are we able to just sit down and enjoy the fruits of our labour. And that, my friends is what these pictures are.



Wishing you a wonderful remaining weekend filled with simple pleasures.

No comments:

Post a Comment