Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Scrap a part of your routine

I have to confess that I am a total Starbucks junkie, I love everything about them. Don't ask why, I just do. For many years, I collected there signature "Starbucks Bearistas", until I ran out of room to store those little bears. I have also collected and kind of still do, all Starbucks gift cards, especially when traveling to other countries or cities. I have bought Starbucks coffee for home, and alas, it is just NOT the same. It is something about the whole going into the store to get a coffee......and this my friends, is my daily routine. Every morning, the same faces, the same Starbucks location, the same drink. There is definitely something really nice about walking into the same place every day, where you are greeted by name, and your order is ready.
I felt I owed my love of starbucks a layout!

I encourage you to scrap a part of your daily routine.....even if it is one that you don't love. It is still a part of your everyday, and one day, someone will be happy to know that part of you.

1 comment:

  1. I was in the store today...DROOOOOOOOLING over your many scrumptious layouts! PLEASE get these into some magazines woman! People need to SEE your stuff!! GORGEOUS GORGEOUS GORGEOUS!!!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete