Saturday, February 18, 2012

Simple Stories is Simply Outstanding

Firstly, thanks to dear Helen for making the most wonderful introduction between Simple Stories and myself. I had heard of it, I had seen it, I didn't display much interest in it.....and then, somewhere, somehow......I FELL IN LOVE! Everything about Simple Stories Collections are beyond fabulous. The papers are filled with so many different elements to cut up and enjoy.
The colours, the co-ordinations, EVERYTHING. Now I can honestly say, that I really do love every line, but my very favorite to date would have to be Year-o-graphy and Life Documented. There is just something about these two collections that stands out. I think probably because for me, they are directed at documenting and scrapbooking the everyday. I have also found that by cutting up the elements provides so much inspiration for what could be a scrapbook page.
I was able to use several different pieces of paper for the below layout, which I have to add was also based on a sketch (have I mentioned HOW much I LOVE sketches?)
The papers are fun, fresh and totally FABULOUS (hey, thats the name of one of the new releases). Can't wait to start playing with all the new Simple Stories Stuff.

Wishing you all longer days and early signs of Spring, as I can excitedly say that I am off for two weeks to the land down under.

No comments:

Post a Comment