Sunday, October 30, 2011

Fancy Pants goes Back to School

Ok....so sometimes a line of paper and embellishments comes along, when you say to yourself,
"mmm, I think I got to have it all." Well, more often than not, we got to have it all, for all the lines that we love. I have to say, I purchased the entire "Fancy Pants", "Its the simple things", line, which I took away with me to Hong Kong to complete my mini book whilst away. Then, the Back to School line came out, and again, I purchased all the goodies. Sometimes I just find it so much easier, when everything is made to mix and match, and I don't have to sit with all my STUFF, and sort through to decide what goes on the layout. This layout was totally inspired by a digital layout, that I had seen on the "oscraps" blog (I love there digi stuff), however, I am also definately NOT a digital scrapbooker. It is nice to be able to take a digi and scraplift it, using all your favorite papers and embellishments.

As much as I love using everything from the same line, I am also kind of setting myself a little challenge for the next layout I do. That is, using papers from several different lines on the same layout! For sure, a little more thought involved in that. However, as I have said before, I LOVE being able to use older papers in order to get rid of stuff, and make room for new.
I encourage you to challenge yourself to something new!
Don't spend to much time thinking about what you are going to do....just DO IT!

No comments:

Post a Comment