Thursday, November 17, 2011

Another Back to School layout

Well it was only a couple of months ago, that I actually scrapped the back to school pics from last year, so I was determined that this year I would get the job done before the end of the year. This layout was based on a sketch that I pinned from pinterest, and I had also set myself the goal of mixing and matching papers and embellishments that were from several different lines. As I always say, there is something wonderful about using up stash that has been sitting for a while. For this layout, I managed to use Studio Calico paper, October Afternoon and Fancy Pants.

Sometimes it can be so difficult to sit down and just get a layout started. My answer to that is always the same..... "If you don't know where to start, simply start with a sketch"

No comments:

Post a Comment