Sunday, April 24, 2011

A scrappy weekend

What a wonderful long weekend, filled with lots of relaxation, food and scrap time.
My scrapping goal for this weekend, was to accomplish three layouts that I have had in my head for the past couple of weeks. Well....mission accomplished.
Now, I am not always such a big fan of ALL basic grey, however, I absolutely LOVED "wander", and knew that I was going to use it for this layout. I was not quite sure exactly what I was going to do, so I simply just pulled out the entire collection, and took it from there. There are so many elements within this paper, that are easy to cut out and use to embellish. It is hard to look at a "busy" piece of paper, and imagine how and where to use it. Sometimes, it is good to imagine it in small pieces, simply as accents or embellishments.
Have to say that this collection pack allows for alot of that kind of thing....cut around a shape, pop dot, and VOILA!

Wishing you all a Happy Easter, and a good week ahead!

No comments:

Post a Comment