Friday, April 15, 2011

Just some "Stamping Bella" Love

K...so, maybe I could get used to using some stamps on layouts! Getting a little more BRAVE to do so. But, how could you resist them "circle stamps". Did I even mention that they fit with some punches? I love this set of "Julies perfect circles" How much fun one can have with these?

Well, I got to say that this layout started from just stamping the circles on a plain ole piece of white cardstock...just an experiment, you know. However, this experiment kinda turned out to be a finished layout. The possibilities are endless for some circles....I mean REALLY endless. You might be seeing a few layouts that are involved with these circles. Also, nothing quite like getting to use some of our older paper. I LOVE that!!! OUT WITH THE OLD....IN WITH THE NEW!
Anyway, wishing you all a GOOD PASSOVER, A HAPPY EASTER and a WONDERFUL whatever it is you may celebrate.

No comments:

Post a Comment