Friday, February 4, 2011

Just a little plain and simple....with a polaroid stamp

K. let me first begin by saying this layout is totally done on white cardstock....really hard to tell by the below picture......BUT...............look closely...........really closely.............
DO YOU SEE THE STAMP?

Yep, my favorite, the "stamping bella" polaroid stamp. I mean c'mon, how can you NOT love it?
How can you NOT want to own it?
So simple, yet so stately (is that a word?) I just have to say....I LOVE THAT STAMP!!!!
There is so little on this layout, yet, in my mind....it says so much. I have to agree with the saying "less is more". Sometimes, we feel so obligated to fill our page with so much...simply because we have so much, or because there is so much empty space which to fill. However, with this layout, I was just so satisfied with the simplicity and cleanliness of it, that I just did NOT feel the need to clutter it up and layer it with embellishments (which I usually love to do.)
I encourage you to do a layout....using less, to create more!

2 comments: