Monday, February 21, 2011

Making Room for the New (stuff, that is!)

Well, I know that all the really nice new stuff from CHA will be coming along soon, and overwhelming me in every which way....SO....for the past few weeks all the layouts that I have done, have all been with stuff that I have. YEP, you heard right......NOTHING NEW!
Using all my stash, allows me to clear out, take inventory and make room for all the goodies that I know I will want.

This layout was inspired by a sketch, and I just knew that this Girls Paperie Paper was exactly what I wanted to use. It truly is amazing to see exactly what we have hidden in terms of paper and embellishments. I was just waiting for the right time and place to use this. In fact, this is the second layout I have done with my "Girls Paperie" stash. So, I hope that for everyone who reads this, that you pull out something old and make it something new.

No comments:

Post a Comment