Sunday, January 30, 2011

Loving KI Memories Calender Die Cut Paper

Ok, so when I first saw these absolutely adorable die cut calender pages from KI Memories....I had this vision, that I would like to try and use one every single month for the next year. I mean, how cool could that be? Twelve sheets of paper, twelve different ways...not to mention twelve guaranteed layouts for a year. C'mon now, that could really be more than some of us actually do. So this is my "January" layout!

I have to say that I really do like this paper. When I first took it out on my desk, I kinda thought "MMM", but after looking at it, placing my picture where I did...I then looked at the empty little squares as a kind of grid, which made it easy for me to then move forward. I also pulled out some really old KI paper, that I always loved enough to never want to part with.
Wishing everyone a wonderful week ahead, filled with some tiny little time to create!

No comments:

Post a Comment