Sunday, October 31, 2010

We all have a little bit of chipboard pieces.....NOW DON'T WE

I know you guys have some chipboard pieces, just hanging around, waiting to occupy space on a page. I was just simply waiting for the right time to use the maya road pieces from the baking set. We all have lots....lots and lots and lots of chipboard. Now it's time to use it.

Sometimes, I find we just don't use what we have, because we are not quite sure HOW to use it or WHAT to do with it. You know what, peeps? There doesn't have to be instruction. Just use it the way you want to. All I did was spray my Tattered Angels Glimmer Mists, which by the way absorb into the chipboard just beautifully. AND VOILA, thats it. I know that you will not be able to necessarily see that it comes shimmery, but trust me it does. So, I encourage you to use some chipboard on your next layout. Stamp on it, gesso it, spray it, paint it......OR JUST LEAVE IT. Wishing you all a wonderful first week of November, filled with something that makes you all happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment