Sunday, October 24, 2010

AND.....if you still don't know what to do with a polaroid stamp

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the polaroid stamp! How can you not NEED this stamp?
I have to admit, that sometimes, I find it quite difficult and challenging for me to use stamps on a layout. In fact, I get stressed about it, and am never quite sure where, why and how I should incorporate stamping with scrapbooking (I feel the same about spritzing and spraying). However, this stamp, I could use in so many ways, and I guarantee, that on every single layout it would look different.

I decided to use the polaroid stamp to highlight and show some of the pictures from the Summer. As I sit here blogging, looking at the layout, several other things come to mind.
How much fun would it be to stamp on patterned paper, use the centre as a journaling block or use pattern paper on the inside. Really, the ideas are endless.
This week I encourage you to use a stamp on your layout, or use something that you maybe "scared" of or not so comfortable using or doing. You will be glad you did.
Wishing you all a very Happy Halloweenish week ahead, filled with chocolates, smiles and sunshine.

1 comment:

  1. Such a great layout Dena. You have such fantastic ideas.

    ReplyDelete