Sunday, July 18, 2010

Time to Fly a Kite

July 18, 2010

I got to say.....I LOVE OCTOBER AFTERNOON!!!!!!!!

I don't know about all of you, but....how can I find more hours in my day?
I thought that I had my crafty schedule all figured out....Wednesday was supposed to be for inspiration journal, Monday for other forms of art journaling, and maybe a couple other days were designated for scrapbooking. NO SIRREEEEE.......does not quite work that way. As you can see from my last post, it's been a while since my last layout.
This one was inspired by one of the Studio Calico Sunday Sketches from a couple of weeks ago. I have been hoarding and holding onto the October Afternoon papers, and decided that this layout would be just perfect from the "Fly a Kite" collection.....
By the way, look carefully at the top of the layout....the "today" and "remember" memory block stamps, from Stamping Bella..It was the first time that I have used them this way with coloured ink. The idea came from one of the Scrapping Bella Babes (Jill Sprott). If you have not checked out her blog....you really should....her layouts are super fantastic.
Well, just off to see "Despicable Me" with the family.....and to all of you.......
WISHES FOR A WONDERFUL, HAPPY AND CREATIVE WEEK AHEAD.

2 comments:

  1. Great layout...as always!! I just love how the stamps look when inked with colour!! Yes you must post more often.... I love stopping by here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Another masterpiece...LOL. I love the stamps, but also the title. You know how much I love letter stickers. Who actually has pictures of their kids flying kites???? Sheesh.

    ReplyDelete