Saturday, August 21, 2010

Just a little journaling (and don't it feel GOOD)

August 22, 2010

Well, it certainly has been a while since I posted a journal page, so here it is!
And my inspiration for this page.....a quote that I ripped out of a magazine. However, let me NOT forget to mention that LOTS of journal pages are sprouted out of quotes. I have to say that quotes found in books, magazines or overheard are definately some of the best journal prompts. They make us think and write about things that we may not have thought to write about on our own.

Some people have asked me if I ever worry about what I journal, is being read by others....well, my take on that is, sometimes WHAT or HOW we may write is interpreted different ways by different people, who have NO idea what was running through my mind, or what I was thinking whilst journaling. I also feel that there is so much on an art journal page, that others are fairly distracted by the colours and images.....It is also okay to do a page that remains 100% private, that others need not see.
Wishing you all a wonderful weekend full of something creative.....

1 comment:

  1. Good to see you back! I'm sure you had a great vacation. I hope you're going to upload this to the Art Journaling album on the Forum. Hint..hint..:)

    ReplyDelete