Sunday, March 27, 2011

Still Loving the Lille Collection

I have to say that no matter what, I love 7 gypsies....even if, I don't always know quite how to use it, or what to do with it. This layout actually started from looking at a sketch (as most of my layouts do). However, by the time that I had finished it, it looked NOTHING like the sketch.
Once I had placed all the paper, I pulled out my entire HUGE box of 7 gypsies stash, with the intention of using some to embellish.....but then I thought to myself...."MMMM, lets get some Crate chipboard instead". It is my constant mission to keep using stash on hand. Hence, you will notice "Tim Holtz" filmstrip ribbon and "KI memories" stickers.
By the way, I also LOVE that new edger punch.

Wishing you all a week of accomplishing something creative!

1 comment: